Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-01-2011, 08:11 AM #1valeriemarapao-teGuest
Slow Carb Recipe: Crab cakes with sauteed french beans and mushrooms
This recipe is very delicious. Not everyone knows that seafood can helpo make you lose weight faster compared to protein diet.
1 lb lump crab meat
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon hot sauce
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons green bell pepper, finely diced
3 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely diced
2 green onions, finely diced
1 egg, beaten
1 clove garlic, minced
black pepper, to taste
white bean or besan flour
1. Heat macadamia oil on medium high heat, saute garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Set aside to cool when golden.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir crab meat, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, parsley, Old Bay seasoning, and black pepper.
3. After bell peppers have cooled, add it to the crab mixture along with 2 tablespoons of white bean flour. Stir in egg. Mix well.
4. Form crab mixture into round patties and dust with bean flour. Place in a lightly greased baking dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Bake crab cakes in oven on 400F for 20 minutes, or until brown on the outside.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and parsley when you serve the dish.