Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-08-2012, 04:49 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
Slow Carb Recipe: Stir Fried Beans with Rosemary and Garlic
Here's another tasty side dish that you can add to your slow carb recipes.
3tbsps. olive oil
half a teaspoon chilli flakes
2 peeled and finely sliced cloves of garlic
1 can drained butter beans, about 400grams
extra virgin olive oil
1-2 small twigs picked leaves of rosemary
1 1/2 cups water
1. Boil the water in the kettle.
2. Pour the boiled water over the drained beans. Drain well to rinse off remaining canned flavor.
3. Medium heat the frying pan then add oil.
4. Add in all remaining ingredients except for the extra virgin olive oil.
5. Stir fry the mixture until the beans are golden.
6. Season the mixture then drizzle it with extra virgin olive oil then serve.